- If you have not done so already, please upload your two annotations to the appropriate Google Drive folder.
- We will not be meeting regularly for class Thursday. Instead, you will have a work/research day. You may contact me via email.
- I would like all groups to meet with Raye Gipson of the DRC by the end of March. I will post instructions for how to set up a meeting in Google Drive.
- If you would like to join or contact the DRC Student Advisory Committee, please let me know.
- The Student Advisory Committee will be participating in a critical diversity summit on Saturday, February 25th from 10:00am-12:00pm in the PMU Ballroom. In the past, in exchange for attending events relevant to our class discussions, I have offered students ONE of the following:
- Replace points for missing reading response
- Remove 1 unexcused absence
- Earn extra credit participation points
Students have to attend the event and then write a one-page response explaining what they learned or took away from the event. Responses should be turned in by Thursday, March 2nd.